The Supervisor of Customer Care Call Center is responsible for leading and providing feedback to aid representatives in accomplishing their key measures of success.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide feedback, motivation and guidance to aid representatives in attaining their key measures of success.
- Track, analyze and document results on individual/team level performance and establish necessary action plans to remediate issues that impact goal attainment.
- Provide feedback regarding performance issues and make recommendations on applicable training opportunities.
- Assist with communication of key learning initiatives and business updates through team meetings, huddles, and e-mail as well as one on one coaching sessions.
- Maintain high visibility in order to provide guidance with customer escalations and complex order entry scenarios.
- Monitor and evaluate calls to ensure established quality standards are adhered to consistently.
- Contact Dispatch/Operational Teams as needed to ensure appropriate resolution for customer escalations.
- Interact with central/local workforce teams to ensure proper staffing alignment.
- Partner with Human Resources by participating in the interview and selection process of new employees.
- Act upon department personnel issues including performance reviews, counseling and progressive disciplinary actions as needed.
- Familiarity with Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task effectively
- Effective utilization of problem solving techniques
- Ability to establish and manage effective relationships at all levels
- Capacity to show sound judgment in accomplishing specified job duties
- Possesses strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to handle customer inquiries in a professional and efficient manner
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficiency with PC’s, Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project
- Ability to understand and perform analysis using moderately complex databases
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the operational components related to processes, procedures and call handling tools
- Utilization of analytical skills and proven ability to assess root causes
- Demonstration of willingness to assist customers and enthusiasm to learn and adapt to change
- Ability to absorb pertinent information within a reasonable period of time
- Bachelor Degree or related field or equivalent experience preferred (experience may be considered in lieu of a degree)
Related Work Experience
- Two to three years’ experience in a leadership capacity working in a comprehensive call center operation requiring technical expertise, with demonstrated success in exercising solid judgement, problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in handling inbound calls in a highly dynamic and fast paced call center environment preferred
- Expanded knowledge of, and ability to troubleshoot, Spectrum Mobile devices, features, and services
- Knowledge of Spectrum Mobile service plans, contracts, offers and billing system
- 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Wed/Thu off
- 11:00 am - 8:00 pm, Fri/Sat off