CYBER Liaison Officer (CYBERLO) SME
**Successful Candidate will have:**
* Extensive knowledge of strategic and operational level cyber capabilities and functions and how they integrate with the theater Cyberspace Operations Coordinating Authority (COCA), Theater Air Control System (TACS), Army Air-Ground System at the JTF, Corps and Division Levels.
* Experience applying Air Component Cyber functions and capabilities into US Army Mission Command Training Program series of Warfighter Exercises and a strong familiarity with the Warfighter Exercise Environment and exercise planning functions to include scenario development.
* Airpower Integration subject matter expertise and proficiency with Theater and AOC cyber integration capabilities.
* Ability to advise, communicate and coordinate with AOC and 505 CTS to update air component products, as needed to integrate cyber effects and capabilities; articulate all aspects of Air Force cyber capabilities and support through products and processes available to GOs, HQEs, HICOM and senior leadership, including JFC’s responsibility for cyber integration and coordination.
* Ability to provide cyber inputs to senior leaders in JFC staffs to enhance capabilities of aligned joint and coalition forces; contribute to graphical decision support for the Chief of Airpower (CAP) and CFACC role player when cyber effects could be beneficial or detrimental to operations.
* 6 years CYBERLO experience is required, 3 years Theater AOC experience is desired; ASOG, ASOS CYBERLO experience as operations, planner, instructor, mentor while assigned to an AOC, ASOG, ASOS is preferred. 1 year as CYBERLO Senior Controller required
* 3 years CYBERLO experience in J-2, AOC, ASOG or ASOC/Cyber staff as cyber operations or plans officer
* 3 years CYBERLO, AOC, ASOG, ASOC/Cyber or JACCE experience with Air Force TBMCS and Army Mission Command Systems
* Participation in two or more Theater/AOC/ASOC Joint exercises as cyber plans or cyber operations officer or as cyber representative from AOC, ASOC or JACCE
* AFFOR MAJCOM Staff experience in CYBER community required; ASOG/ASOS-level experience desired
**Degree Requirements**: Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred,
***Candidate must have ACTIVE Dept of Defense Security Clearance
*Location:* FT Leavenworth , Kansas
*Employment Type:* Full-Time
*Minimum Experience:* Experienced