$90000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Are you an expert in database design who values technical excellence and leading the technical direction of a team of A players who value exceptional work? If you have at least 10 years or more of solid Database Administration and Business Intelligence experience in the Microsoft SQL world, hold yourself to a high standard of technical excellence, and value working for an organization that is positively impacting the world, you should consider joining our team.
This is a unique opportunity for a full time Database Analyst. You will be involved in designing and integrating systems that supports our online courses that serve over 1.5 million unique users, as well as helping to develop solutions that support eCommerce and electronic donation operations.
We develop primarily on a Microsoft platform, so 10+ years experience working with SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, and Visual Studio are a must.
We're looking for someone who can communicate clearly in writing and verbally. To fit in best with our team, we'd prefer someone who is positive about life, easy going, eager to dive into projects, meet deadlines, and can speak candidly, yet respectfully.
All interested candidates please email your resume to Nate.Crosswait@rht.com.
1. Work as a member of the Information Technology team.
2. Plan and design business intelligence dashboards together with Institutional Advancement leaders and the I.T. business intelligence team using Domo or other approved dashboard software.
3. Collaborate closely with the CRM administration team and I.T. business intelligence team to optimize CRM operations to most efficiently support I.A. operations.
4. Develop, maintain, and update SQL Server stored procedures, views, SSIS packages, and SSRS reports
5. Work with System Analysts, Project Managers, and product stakeholders to design and program software solutions
6. Identify opportunities to make improvements and implement solutions
7. Complete SSRS Report writing, which includes an understanding of the underlying data, data structure and business terminology
8. Optimize the reports and underlying stored procedures for maximum performance
9. Troubleshooting data issues, validating result sets, performing unit testing
10. Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
11. Experience working in an agile development environment
12. A strong appreciation for standards and consistency in design and coding practices
13. Maintain confidentiality in all information.
14. Assist in after-hour activities as needed.
15. Perform additional duties as the Information Systems Manager may assign.
16. Maintain an acceptable attendance record, be punctual and meet deadlines.
17. Seek training to enhance and/or learn new skills.Job Requirements:
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNEs Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.