Dental Associates of CT has multiple locations with a wide range of specialties. At Dental Associates our mission is to provide quality dental and personal care to all our patients in a relaxed and comfortable environment in which patients feel welcomed, accepted, secure, and confident in the care that they are receiving.
We believe that satisfying all of our patients is our most important goal.
Currently, we're in search of a highly motivated Full-time Talent Coordinator. Candidate should have a strong work-ethic, be a team player and possess the ability to multitask.
- Greet & check in patients
- Handle heavy phone volume
- Schedule appointments for doctors & hygienists
- Act as a liaison between patients & doctors
- Enter patient treatment plans
- Discuss treatment needs with patients & make financial arrangements
- Estimate, collect, & post patient payments
- Follow up on patients with unscheduled treatment needed
- General office duties (printing/faxing/computer data entry, etc)
- Minimum 1 year of dental office experience
- High school diploma
- Must be willing/able to work until 8pm twice a week, &2-3 Saturdays per month until 5pm
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Willingness to learn & grow
- A desire to become part of our family-oriented team & support our mission to deliver the best patient experience possible!
- Dentrix software experience