Centurion is proud to be the provider of dental services to the Florida Department Corrections .
We are currently seeking a full-time Dentist to join our team at Reception and Medical Center located in Lake Butler, Florida . This facility is located about 35 minutes north of Gainesville, Florida
Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
The Dentist provides comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of incarcerated patients including routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis, fluoride treatments, and endodontic treatments.
Provide diagnosis of patients' dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- Address the oral health needs of patients with comprehensive dental treatment.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations,prosthetic services, prophylaxis, fluoride treatments and endodontic treatments.
- Arrange for referral to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Department.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienist(s) and dental assistant(s).
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
If you are looking to continue doing what you love without dealing with the red tape, we would love to speak with you! ContactBrian Kremposky, In-House Recruiterat 407-544-3975 or email@example.com It will be time well spent!
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- -DDS/DMD from accredited university
- -Active license to practice dentistry in Florida, or pending
- -BLS/ CPR