Clark Family Dentistry is looking to add an associate dentist to its well established practice of 33 years in Hillsboro Ohio. We pride ourselves on providing great customer service to our patients, while using the latest in dental technology including CEREC, air abrasion units, CEPH, digital imaging and laser units. Our large and knowledgeable staff makes for a strong team environment, and our managers assist with all business task so that our dentist can focus on their patients. The practice is interested in hiring an associate dentist whose intent is to become a partner in the future.
Associate Compensation & Benefits
· All Doctors are paid 30% of their collections.
· Associate doctor can expect to make $150,000-200,000 first year.
· 100% of lab fees are paid by the office.
· 100% of Malpractice insurance paid by the office
· Continuing education is covered up to $4,000 a year.
· Life insurance options are provided by the office.
· Retirement benefits include employee matching IRA up to 3%.
· Only on call every third week
Highlights of Hillsboro
· Located 50 miles East of Cincinnati, and is an hour drive from Columbus, Dayton and Cincinnati.
· Many private schools to choose from and newly built, excellent rated public schools in the area.
· Southern State Community College located within city limits.
· Top rated medical facilities in the area, as well as well established private practice offices.
· Many recreational clubs, golf courses, parks, including one of the largest lakes in Ohio.
· Variety of restaurants and shopping centers.