Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Support an intelligence program focused automated multi-INT engines for predictive and augmented intelligence. Will work on multidisciplinary teams with data scientists, SWEs, and analysts.
- Experience with AWS Services Access Management (Users, Roles, Policies).
- Experience in development of automation tools with popular scripting languages.
- Experience with AWS deployment using CLI and scripted processes.
- Highly proficient in configuring, managing, and monitoring Amazon Web Services technologies EC2, S3, ELB, IAM, VPC, etc.
- Knows Linux and its command shell and tools inside and out.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration and scripting.
- Experience writing fairly complex systems scripts in Bash and Python.
- Working knowledge of the Java language and the JVM ecosystem.
- Has used an infrastructure automation framework such as Fabric, Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Familiar with Tomcat, Nginx, ELK, Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, and GeoServer.
- Familiar with frameworks/environments such Conda, Jupyter, Spring, and Node.
- Experience with and/or a strong interest in container technologies and in infrastructure management systems like Kubernetes, Puppet, and Docker.
- Experience with SDLC tools subversion, GIT, JIRA, confluence, Jenkins, and Maven.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required.
- Ability to obtain a CI poly required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily effortswe strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW !
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.