At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So, if you’re open to change, go ahead, and unlock your potential.
Scripps Health is nationally recognized as a leader in endocrinology and diabetes care. Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla and Scripps Green Hospital are recognized among America’s best hospitals for endocrinology medicine by U.S. News and World Report.
We invite you to join our Diabetes team as a Diabetes Program Manager, Registered Nurse.
As a Diabetes Program Manager, Registered Nurse you will be leading the Diabetes in Pregnancy Program (DiPP) within the Diabetes Service Line working in close collaboration with our Perinatology and Endocrinology partners. In addition, you will…
* Provides both clinical and programmatic oversight working closely with leadership teams.
* Provides oversight for the DiPP program on site clinical services at various locations throughout the county as well as virtual care management services to a large panel of pregnant patients.
This is a Full-Time, Monday-Friday position with normal business hours that does not require weekends or holidays. This position helps cover all 5 of our hospital sites.
Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills/Certification:
* Experience with diabetes in pregnancy, for GDM, as well as Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes.
* Bilingual English/Spanish.
* CDCES certification.
* Insulin Pump certification.
* Experience working as a program coordinator.
Required Education/Experience/Specialized Skills:
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in one of the following areas/roles: RN in endocrinology, perinatology, obstetrics, women's health clinic, diabetes clinic.
* One year of experience working with patients with diabetes.
* Experience with program coordination/management tasks such as leading clinical work teams, developing operations or staff training manuals. In addition, programmatic experience to include developing policies, procedural workflows, or coordinating clinical services, as well as managing outcomes data is important.
* Current California Registered Nurse License.
* Current BLS from American Heart Association.
**Organization:** **Scripps Health Corp*
**Title:** *Diabetes Program Manager - Registered Nurse*
**Location:** *Central San Diego County-LA JOLLA-SCRIPPS WHITTIER DIABETES INSTITUTE*
**Requisition ID:** *1061604*