Wantagh Bourne Ct.Residen
Wantagh, NY, USA
Tuesday -Thurs 3p-11p, Fri & Sat 2-10p
40 hours per week
Wantagh Bourne Court location
The pay scale for this position is $13.00-$13.50 in consideration of experience
AHRC Nassau operates the largest residential program on Long Island. With over 100 supervised and supportive settings, each home reflects the interests of its residents. Direct Support Professionals work with each person supported toward reaching their goals and desired outcomes.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Must submit a valid NYS drivers' license, and maintain a qualified driver status throughout employment.
* Must have the ability to communicate and understand written and oral directives/information
Primary duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Practice and promote the agency’s mission statement and guiding principles in every interaction.
* Provide ongoing support to the people that live in the Community Living Services program to ensure that a high quality of life is maintained.
* Provide support in the areas of, for example, self-care routines, health, safety, household chores, socialization, and overall well-being.
*Posted:* January 21, 2020