Director - Change Delivery Lead, TD Securities
**About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®**
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
**Auto req ID:**
TDS Automated Trading Integration & Strategy is a group mandated with end-to-end process enhancements to enable effective and efficient risk management from a management and regulatory perspective in TD Securities. The team continues to expand on the platform development, calculations capabilities, and data analytics for the business.
The team partners closely with stakeholder groups from across TD Securities including Front Office, Technology, Compliance, Finance and Accounting, Credit and Market Risk and Model Development, and Treasury and Balance Sheet Management.
• Aptitude for amalgamating and interpreting large volumes of information, identifying key clarifications required, and formulating next steps to proceed
• Building trust with stakeholder groups and maintain good working relationship with other departments
• Leading an effective and diverse business team to effectively deliver productivity, quality and innovation
• Knowledge of project delivery methodologies (including PDLC and TD Agile scaling frameworks)
• Knowledge of operational end to end functions
• Knowledge of Global Markets
• Knowledge of regulatory and risk impact in Global Markets space
• Ability to apply industry frameworks and techniques
• Passion to succeed, results-oriented
• Flexible, with an innate ability to "course correct"
• Adaptive communication skills
• Ability to build and motivate teams
• High threshold dealing with ambiguity
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Drive for continuous improvement
• Ability to influence all parties while driving delivery forward
• Prior experience with delivering major regulatory programs and/or infrastructure implementations is an asset.
• In-depth familiarity with market risk, valuation, data science or accounting concepts obtained through previous experience in a capital markets function
• High level understanding of financial products and models
• Prior experience with delivering major regulatory programs and/or infrastructure implementations is an asset
The Project Delivery Lead (PDL) will lead a stream of the TDS Automated Trading (TDSAT) initiative. This will involve:
• Accountability for leading the end-to-end delivery across all business and technology aspects of the project with a delivery operating model to maximize efficiency, effectiveness and scalability
• Responsible for key delivery decisions (including assessment of multiple stakeholders) and aligning technology and business objectives into a shared delivery vision
• Facilitating the breaking down of project vision and roadmap into component parts that can be executed through Rapid, TD Agile PDLC delivery approaches as appropriate
• Providing leadership to technology and business partners to turn requirements into delivery with analyses and recommendations for solutions that meet business objectives with in a timely and cost-effective manner
• Establishing and managing resource plan, issues, risks and financial plans to support the roadmap
• Anticipating issues, trends and the potential impact and timely resolution of impediments, while effectively managing the program schedule (releases) and financials and ensuring continuing review and prioritization.
• Coordinating with the respective enterprise control partners (e.g., EPDE, Strategic Sourcing Group, Legal, TRMIS, OCDO. etc.) to appropriately select, engage and manage external service providers as required
• Staying energized, productive and focused in the face of challenges, ambiguity, change or strenuous demands.
• Demonstrated ability to consistently apply expert judgment with available information when proposing solutions/recommendations
• Demonstrated ability to formulate cohesive recommendations regarding delivery approach after consultation with key stakeholder groups on estimated effort, resource availability, cross-program dependencies and other implementation constraints
• Ability to create and foster a cohesive team, and promote a positive work environment for all employees
• Ability to think strategically and possess strong business acumen
• Proven ability to stay focused under pressure, demonstrating resilience in challenging situations
• Ability to clearly communicate complex financial concepts and garner consensus on implementation methodology from all key stakeholders
• Ability to progress on multiple priorities concurrently while navigating unfamiliar territory and ambiguous/evolving circumstances
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
• University degree or equivalent
• CFA or FRM designation an asset
• Masters Degree in related discipline an asset
125 Park Avenue TDS
**Job Category - Primary:**
Securities / Wholesale Banking
Securities / Wholesale Banking
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.