Director of Operations
Capstone Logistics is a premier provider of 3rd Party logistics services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 400 DCs in 48 states, and Canada, Capstone is the preferred partner for many major Retailers, Groceries and specialty companies. With even more growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
* Full-time Career day 1
* Benefits offered after 30 days of employment
* Growth - Capstone is growing and we look to promote from within first
* Opportunities across over 400 sites in 48 states
* Performance, Safety and Referral incentives
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the Director of Operations is responsible for driving partner satisfaction and organizational focus while delivering operational excellence and exceeding partner expectations. This is multi-site, multi-state role that requires the availability to travel up to 75% of the time. The Director provides leadership, support, advocacy and vision to a group of Site Operation Managers. You will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, and administrating all warehouse activities in an assigned region including managing orders, and fulfilling sales while exceeding gross margin goals and growth objectives established by the leadership team
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
* Strong leader that lives by, and reinforces the company's mission and vision maintaining the highest standard of integrity at all times.
* People focused in the areas of safety, engagement, and profitability.
* A passion for Customer Service with a results-oriented approach, ensuring our Partners are reminded daily why they chose Capstone.
* Clear, concise and actionable communication to Partners, Associates and Capstone leadership.
* Understand the regional financial data down to the individual contributor level with a firm grasp of how to improve financial productivity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled