Volt Workforce Solutions offers full-service staffing and talent management consulting to help local, regional, national, and international companies. Through niche recruiting expertise and project management, VWS delivers solutions in IT, Technology, Engineering, Accounting, Administrative, Call Center, Human Resources, Technical and Creative Communication, and Manufacturing.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
We are actively seeking aDocument Control Specialistfor our client inHazelwood, MO. This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic company that is a global leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics.
The duration of the assignment is up to12 months.
The Document Control Specialist will be working on a record storage project and will beresponsible for review, data entry, scanning, filing, and storage of quality system documents. The person in this position isresponsible for following Good Documentation Practices (GDP) as outlined in the company procedures.
- Enter data into Excel spreadsheets tracking the life-cycle of documents for up toeight different functional departments;
- Meet face-to-face withemployees in engineering, scientific labs, manufacturing, warehouse, logistics, etc.;
- Job will require standing for long periods of time (up to 8 hours), filing, bending and lifting tosearchthrough boxes to pull data.
- Must have intermediate skill set with MS Word and Excel;
- Must be proficient in data entry;
- Must have experience using copiers, printers, and scanners;
- Must have experience using a laptop computers;
- Must have a high energy level, be organized, and detailed oriented and accustomed to changing priorities;
- Must be familiar with GDP (Good Documentation Practices);
- Quality Control background is a plus;
- Knowledge of FDA regulations is a plus;
- Will require extensive standing, bending, and lifting up to 20 pounds.