The Spirit of the Position:
The Shuttle Driver effectively, efficiently and safely transports customers to and from their vehicles at the airport.
Principal Job Duties:
· Greet customers, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, display a caring attitude, and develop a rapport with the customer base.
· Assist customers with general information about local area.
· Safely drive and maintain company vehicles when applicable.
· Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
· To work with and without supervision and follow direction of supervisors when requests are made
· To effectively work in a team environment
· Assist passengers when boarding and exiting the vehicle
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must have valid Class B license and have at least 5 years of licensed driving experience
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Have a clean driving record (no moving violations in 3 years and no DUI?s, suspended licenses etc. in 5 years)
- Maintain a professional appearance (no body piercings or visible tattoos on forearms or legs)
- Reliable transportation to and from work
· Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
· Ability to speak, read, and comprehends the English language.
· Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
· Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
· Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement.
· Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
· Willingness to work in the elements ? heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
· Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
· Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
· Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To be hired, all candidates must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify.
LAZ Parking is one of the largest operators in the growing multi-billion dollar US parking industry. Founded in 1981, LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces from offices all across the country. When it comes to parking, we?re the experts!
Most importantly, LAZ is a PEOPLE FIRST company with a mission to ?create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients?. If you?re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best ? contact us today!