· Customer service.
· Maintains high degree of cleanliness in assigned areas.
· Discharge cleaning completed to expectations using approved chemicals and tools.
· Engagement of patients and visitors, including while providing services.
· Adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
· Appropriate use and maintenance of equipment
· Adherence to personal protective equipment requirements.
· Follows all infection control and department guidelines for proper handling of infectious waste.
· Comprehension of patient satisfaction (Press Ganey and HCAHPS)
· Able to contracted in the event of an emergency (Code White)
· Every St. Joseph Hospital employee is required to abide by Patient and Family centered care, Mission and Core Values and the Standards of Excellence, as well as report any activities that appear to violate them.
· Able to communicate effectively both verbally and written with patients, visitors and staff.
+ High school diploma or equivalent
+ Healthcare Environmental Services experience preferred
Other Skills Required:
+ Customer service and quality focused
+ Able to work from verbal and written communication
+ Operating with sense of urgency
+ Work flexibility
+ Ability to work in team environment
+ Required to work alternating weekends and Holidays
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.