Travel ER (RN)
Work in a fast pace facility while taking home over $1,500 a week in Charlottesville, VA
- Over $1,500 take home a week for travel RN’s!
- 12 hour shifts (Nights)
- 13-week contract
- OT after 36 hours in a week!
- Offered Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- VA or Compact Regestered Nurses License
- 2 years' ER (RN) experience
- BLS, BCLS, ACLS, PALS Certifications
Things to do in Virginia
- National and State Parks
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Museums, art galleries and historical sights
- Water and amusement parks
- Luray Caves
- Virginia Beach Board Walk
- Beach living and outdoor activates
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Meagan Haberer at email@example.com
Or you can call/text me at 716-670-8412 to get started ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.