Safran Ventilation Systems
Everett , Washington , United States
More than 3 years
Any questions ?
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for, but not limited to, conducting failure analysis, supporting the definition of hardware to be used in electromechanical equipment, validation of designs and component selection as well as supporting the selection of components that are subject to obsolescence.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Support new product development.
- Work closely with mechanical design, engineering hardware design team located in France, and product management to drive new development of programs from concept to production.
- Develop, design, and modify products to the defined requirements including analysis, laboratory tests, simulation, and field evaluation to assure compliance to project and customer and industry requirements.
- Provide component engineering support and creation/analysis of PCB layouts.
- Prepare the documents required to define the products and show verification of analytics.
- Follow company document control and quality procedures for engineering design and development.
- Analyze problems and identify design solutions as applicable.
- Analyze electronics and electrical designs by hand and by using analysis tools.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and enhance existing electromechanical and electronic products
- Assist quality department regarding NC of hardware components.
- Provide technical assistance to all internal departments, suppliers, and customers as it relates to the product.
- Provide test and evaluation support including input to ATP and QTP test plans and procedures.
- Mentoring colleagues.
Safran Ventilation Systems offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, flexible work scheduling and paid leave.
Candidates for positions with Safran Ventilation Systems must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Relocation assistance and/or visa sponsorship is not guaranteed for this position.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Ventilation Systems is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 425.583.0810. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips and electronic equipment
- Experience with RTCA DO-254
- Experience in analog circuit design
- Hands on experience in bench top prototype circuit verification, PCB layout verification, familiar with electrical and electronics test equipment
- Knowledge of asynchronous and synchronous motors
- Experience in digital circuit design
- Experience with RTCA DO-160
- Knowledge of Cadence Allegro Tools
**Locate your future workplace**
7501 Hardeson Road98203 WA
Washington United States
To view this content please accept Functional cookies.
Number of countries where Safran is located
business area families
+ © Safran