Currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to fill an opening with a company located in Tewksbury or Marlborough, MA. Interested candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and have a minimum of 4 years of direct experience.
Seeking an electrical engineer to utilize his/her strong academic background and experience in antenna and radar system theory and design, including architectures and RF/Microwave components, subsystems and Active Electronically Steered Antennas (AESA). The successful candidate will employ their working knowledge of electromagnetic theory and radar systems, and their analytical skills in radar, antenna, and microwave systems.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer:
Responsibilities will include hands-on testing of microwave components and antennas.
Provide technical support for proposal activities.
Team leadership skills including cost and schedule management experience are desired.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Required Skills and Education of the Electrical Engineer:
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering plus minimum of 4 years direct experience OR
MS degree in Electrical Engineering plus minimum of 2 years experience OR PhD
Experience should be in the following:
-Antenna or radar analysis and hardware design and test
-Hands-on experience with electromagnetic simulation tools such as HFSS, ADS, CST and analytical tools such as MatLab.
- Candidates should have a propensity for learning through self-study, and be comfortable in a multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong academic background that includes courses in: Microwave Engineering, Electromagnetic Theory, Antenna Theory, and Radar Systems
- Hands on experience with antenna testing techniques, including near field range, far field range or compact range testing
- Strong measurement capability, including Vector Network Analyzers, and antenna measurements
- Experience in technical writing, proposal writing, and oral presentations
- Experience in cost estimating, budget and schedule management
- Experience leading technical teams in antenna, RF/microwave, or radar developments
- Existing Secret clearance or ability to obtain a secret clearance with interim clearance prior to start date