Electrical Engineer - Radio Frequency 3
Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Develop, design, and implement RF solutions for the product and collaborating with the system EE, EE team, and ME teams to achieve stated product goals.
- Responsible for the RF performance of the product including compliance with international regulations.
- BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or 15+ years of relevant experience in RF hardware and system design for consumer electronic products.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic products is a must.
- Working knowledge of EM and antenna theory inside portable wireless devices, including proper grounding, isolation, and defense mitigation techniques.
- Experience and understanding in RF component characteristics and behavior.
- Demonstrated ownership of multiple sub-systems and/or a complete simple product and/or experience launching multiple moderately complex to complex consumer electronic products
- Demonstrated system engineering ownership of a moderately complex to complex product and/or Hands-on experience launching multiple complex consumer electronic products
Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.