We are hiring exceptional, polished, professional Caregivers to provide unparalleled services to our high-end clients in their homes.
FirstLight Elite is a premium program serving high-end clients in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. Our Elite Care team is a selection of the best, and trained in-house to be Elite certified. If you're ready to experience community and feel appreciated, then apply today to join the Elite Care team.
We hire only the best Caregivers for this program. If you feel you are in the top 15% of Caregivers, this may be the position for you.
Are you looking for a job where you can spend quality time with a client versus being asked to cover more clients than you can handle?
Come experience the FirstLight Home Care Elite difference.
FirstLight Home Care is hiring caregivers to participate in our Elite training program. Successful completion of this program will allow you to work with high-end clients in both Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
Pay range is between $18-$19 per hour based on certification and experience. You will also be paid for your travel time and mileage between shifts.
- Weekly pay
- 1 Week Paid Bonus on Yearly Work Anniversary
- Pay for drive time and mileage if more than 1 shift per day
- Bonuses up to $400 for referring Caregivers
- Flexible schedules
- Comprehensive paid Elite training program
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Fun, supportive and safe working environment
Caregiver responsibilities include:
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Preparing and serving meals
- Personal care including: transferring, bathing, toileting/incontinence care, dressing, grooming
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Shopping, errands and transportation
- Other duties as assigned
Candidates for our Elite Program MUST:
- Have a passion for caregiving and a desire to help others
- Have a commitment to being present and providing quality care
- Act with empathy, patience, kindness and respect
- Present themselves as polished professionals in interviews, training, and during all client shifts
- Have an active CNA, STNA, HHA, or LPN certification
- Have more than 1 year experience in home care of medical care
- Have valid driver's license, current insurance and own reliable presentable transportation
- Pass a drug test and submit to a full background check which must come back with clean results
- Have a current TB test or be willing to obtain one
- Have the ability to carry out direction, both verbal and written
- Have the ability to effectively manage the demands of the job
FirstLight Home Care is a leading provider of non-medical home care services, helping individuals achieve the quality of life they deserve.
We are a lifeline and peace of mind not only for seniors, but for people recovering from illness, injury or surgery; adults with disabilities; new and busy mothers; veterans; and anyone over the age of 18 who needs extra assistance.
FirstLight Home Care is an equal opportunity employer.