Emergency Medical Technician (FT) - DHART, Rotating
**Lebanon, NH, USA**
Post Date Nov 12, 2020
Requisition # 200003MH
Safely transports the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Advanced Response Team (DHART) medical team during inter-facility transfers, emergent scene calls and intercepts with other Emergency Medical Service (EMS) agencies.
1. Completes a safety evaluation based on weather and road conditions prior to accepting a transport request.
2. Performs safety inspection on all ground ambulances at the beginning and end of shift.
3. Maintains readiness of ground ambulances to respond to transport requests.
4. Assists the DHART Medical Crew with restocking, medical bags and equipment. Identifies vehicle mechanical issues. Schedules preventative maintenance/repairs. Performs minor repairs and preventative maintenance on ground ambulances.
5. Utilizes road mapping, GPS hardware and software for transports.
6. Maintains communication with the DHART for the duration of each transport.
7. Serves as a licensed provider and safety officer on ground Intensive Care Nursery (ICN) transports.
8. Debriefs with all members of the assigned mission.
9. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
ü High school graduate or GED.
ü2 years experience in Emergency Medical Services.
ü Must be 21 years of age.
**Required Licensure/Certification Skills:**
ü Current licensure as an Emergency Medical Technician, Advanced Emergency Medical Technician or Paramedic.
ü Valid drivers license with a clean driving record required in accordance with D-H's Disqualifications Guidelines.
ü BLS certification required