United Systemsis hiring into a management training position. Our talented team of sales and marketing professionals represent our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community.
In order for our organization to prosper, we are aggressively seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals who are searching for an opportunity to quickly work their way from ENTRY-LEVEL into a position in MANAGEMENT.
Our company strongly believes in developing our people into the future leaders of our organization.
United Systemsis a privately owned and operated firm based in Boston and is getting ready to expand into several new markets this year which means we are hiring! We currently have national clients waiting for us to handle their accounts in new cities across the country.
This position involves responsibilities in:
- Entry-level management
- Human resources
- Face to face presentations
The management team atUnited Systemscross-trains all employees in leadership and business development which includes:
- Team building
- Employee retention
Benefits and Our Culture:
The management team atUnited Systemsoffers an environment where our employees ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops and development
- Training with the CEO
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement into management roles is based on performance
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
- 4 Year degree preferred
- 1-2 years of customer service, sales, or management experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Employees who achieve promotions into managementare:
- Highly coachable team players
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- Team players
- Amazing attitudes
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.
MUST live in the LOCAL AREA
1-3 years experience in management
Some experience in customer service,sales and marketing
Must have interest in advertising, or othercommunication relatedindustries
MUSTbe willing to workFULL TIME
We are not just looking for anyone, we want "Top Talent"
This position isENTRY LEVELbut candidatesMUSTbe looking for a quickCAREER ADVANCEMENTand LEADERSHIP RESPONSIBILITY