Why Townsquare Interactive?
Townsquare Interactive (TSI) is a division of Townsquare Mediathe third largest broadcasting company in the country. We help develop digital marketing campaigns for small businesses by offering SEO, website design, social media and online reputation monitoring. Did we mention that weve been voted Charlotte's Best Place to Work in 2015, 2016 and 2017?
Why will you love working at TSI?
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves, and those around us, to develop personally and professionally. At Townsquare Interactive, you can expect adynamic and competitive work environment.To foster your success, youll take part in acomprehensive training program,surrounded by a positive andsupportive culturethat encourages everyone to helpdevelop themselves and others. Weve had over 90 internal promotions, and our goal is to double our company size. Whatever your professional goals, youll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target and take your career to new heights!
What will the role look like?
As an Inside Sales Representative at TSI, youll help small and medium-sized businesses with their overall web presence. You will:
- Self-identify and self-prospect 75+ businesses daily
- Cold call businesses to set online webinar demonstrations
- Administer online webinars with client present
- Work with each client as they transition to a dedicated Account Manager
- Set individual and team goals and work with a Sales Manager to exceed these goals
- Participate in team bonding games and activities
- Be a part of a high-energy, casual work environment
- Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations
Let's talk money and perks!
Townsquare Interactive offers acompetitive base salarywithuncapped commissionsthat are paid out monthly. Additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, vision & 401(k)
- Three weeks paid time off
- Casual work environment
- Performance-based incentives:
- Opportunity to earn up to 100% commissions
- Base salary increases based on performance
- Average first year earnings: 55k-65k
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor's degree? (preferred)
- Customer- or sales-focused experience
- Experience collaborating in a team-oriented environment?
- Drive and competitiveness required to crush sales goals?
- Desire to grow your career with a fast growing organization in a booming industry
If you believe you have what it takes, APPLY TODAY!