Apply (https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/chsli/#/signin?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpm.healthcaresource.com%2FCS%2Fchsli%2F%23%2FBeginApplication%3FJobId%3D87184) Save JobCH Employees
Click Here to Apply
Environmental Svc Aide Facility:St. Catherine of Siena Hospital Location:Smithtown, NY Department:Environmental Services Category:Service and Trade Schedule:Part Time, including Weekends Shift:Night shift Hours:12P-8A Varied ReqNum:6046725
Environmental Services Aide
St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center, affiliated with Catholic Health Services of Long Island, is located in Smithtown, NY on a beautiful 110-acre campus that includes a 290-bed community hospital, a 240-bed nursing and rehabilitation facility, and a 60,000 sq. ft. medical office building. SCS is engaged with error reduction initiatives and on a journey to High Reliability. We have been recognized in superior care in stroke and sepsis patients and have also recently attained Center of Excellence in Bariatric Surgery and have also been designated as the only Baby Friendly hospital in Suffolk County.
The Environmental Services Aide is responsible for performing hospital wide cleaning duties per established policies and procedures as assigned.
Cleans, maintains, and supplies assigned patient and non-patient areas according to standardized procedures of the department which includes, but is not limited to: collecting and removing soiled linens; stocking, transporting, counting and delivering clean linens.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of, or experience in, hospital housekeeping procedures preferred
• Must be able to converse comfortably in English
• Must be able to read labels.
• May be required to use mechanical equipment such as carpet extractors or water pressure washers etc.; tools such as vacuums, floor waxers, etc.; chemical solutions, and cleaning supplies.
• Must be able to lift heavy objects and push large equipment.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• We are looking for a team player ready and willing to assist hospital personnel whenever duty calls
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first.
Apply (https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/chsli/#/signin?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpm.healthcaresource.com%2FCS%2Fchsli%2F%23%2FBeginApplication%3FJobId%3D87184) CH Employees
Click Here to Apply