Here at Office-Kleen we believe that we should all find our inner greatness and use it to achieve extraordinary things. We invite true talent, positivity and a winning can-do attitude.
W h o y o u a r e:
You are a loyal, talented, focused and ambitious individual, who values the truth and seeks to achieve the extraordinary. You are an organized individual, who is very detail oriented and possess fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal. Growth and vision excite you. You are a motivated self starter who is not intimidated by challenge. You love working and collaborating with a team of fun individuals that embrace the work hard/play hard mentality! A hip company culture would spur you on intellectually and would encourage you to flourish in your position. (down for a little ping-pong rivalry?) You are a team player who is self-motivated and exemplifies strong decision making skills.
A d a y i n t h e l i f e:
- Assist with the management of talent recruiting calendar coordinating between candidates, recruiters and departmental leaders
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process
- Assist in the creation and distribution of all new open positions
- Screen resumes and conduct initial phone screening
- Manage General Manager's personal and professional calendar
- Collaborate with General Manager on various projects and initiatives
M u s t H a v e s:
- 1-2 years administrative experience preferred
W h y u s:
- Health Benefits- We have you covered from your head to your toes with medical, dental and vision.
- Monthly bonus potential based off direct performance and metrics
- Relaxed dress code daily...not just on Fridays =)
F i n e r P r i n t:
Job Type: Full-time