Are you passionate about helping seniors have the most comfortable, joyful, and healthy lives possible? Would you like the freedom to make your own schedule? Would you like to have ongoing job training and the support of a team? As a Caregiver for AMADA Senior Care of Northern Colorado you can feel good about the work you do because your work improves the lives of seniors and their families.
AMADA Senior Care of Northern Colorado is a growing company and was recognized as a 2019 Employer of Choice by Best of Home Care. Since opening four years ago, AMADA has been rapidly expanding and innovating the Caregiving Experience.
- Our caregivers clock in/out and chart using their phones- no need to drive to the office every day or fill out a lot of paperwork.
- Receive texts and emails with shift opportunities. You can choose from many different available shifts, including days, evenings, mornings and awake overnights. Long and short term schedules available. Work Full Time, Part Time or PRN. We value Caregiver choice.
- We promote from within whenever possible
- Medical insurance after 60 days for Caregivers who work at least 20 hours/week.
- Dental, critical illness, life insurance and more after 90 days for Caregivers who work at least 20 hours/week
401K after one year for Caregivers who work at least 20 hours/week
Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Longmont and the surrounding areas.
Why Should You Apply?
- Our Caregivers make $12 to $15.25/hr
- Two opportunities for raises a year
- Mileage compensation when driving between clients and when driving for clients
- $100 bonus for referring other caregivers
- 24/7 expert support while in the field
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
Interested? Follow these steps to get started:
1. Call our recruiter to set up a 10-20 minute phone interview at 970-237-5747 opt. 4
2. Complete our full online application here: https://signnow.com/s/3dqG8qOh
In a hurry? Try our quick, easy pre-application instead: http://pages.amadaseniorcare.com/cg-app-northerncolorado/