Provides cleaning services to provide a safe sanitary, comfortable and homelike environment for residents, staff and the public. Housekeeping services provided are in accordance with facility policies and procedures and consistent with state and federal laws and regulations to maintain an environment that enhances the quality of life for residents
1. Sweeps, damp mops, and wet mops tile floors. May occasionally be required to spray buff, strip or wax floors, following center procedures, including the use of wet floor signs.
2. Vacuums carpeted rooms as applicable.
3. Empties trash cans, cleans exterior, cleans interior, and replaces with a clean can liner
4. Cleans bathroom sinks, fixtures, and toilets, following center procedures.
5. Cleans glass surfaces such as mirrors, pictures, and windows.
6. Cleans behind and underneath furnishings.
7. Follows infection control standards while performing cleaning.
8. Prevents/removes wax/dirt buildup in corners, around baseboards, and in doorways.
9. Changes soiled privacy curtains and draperies for the outside windows as needed.
10. Removes and re-hangs curtains and draperies for the outside windows, using a ladder.
11. Dust/damp cleans surfaces in patient/resident rooms (furniture, bed frames, windowsills, etc.) following center procedure, including the use of wet floor signs.
12. Moves furniture to clean behind/underneath, according to center procedures.
13. Turns bed mattresses after cleaning.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
None, on-the-job training is provided
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Previous experience with healthcare housekeeping or environmental services preferred
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Shift: 1st Shift
Job Posting: Jan 21, 2020, 3:51:39 PM