Second Nature is looking for a Facility Maintenance Helper to help the team install, repair, and service all warehouse equipment and the building. This person will report to the Maintenance Manager.
1) Quality work: The quality of your work is directly related to your ability to pay attention to detail. The ability to follow verbal and written instruction exactly as directed is required.
2) Teachability: Learn from your mistakes, but never repeat the same mistake.
3) Training: You will be provided all the hands-on training required to perform the necessary tasks, but you must learn quickly and easily.
4) Safety: Perform all onsite activities in a safe and secure manner... maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment, i.e.: safety glasses, hearing protection, steel-toed boots and other PPE as required by specific jobs.
5) Curiosity: Endeavor to understand the mechanical and electrical principles of functional maintenance as profession.
6) Admin: Track all work using written work orders
+ 1) High School diploma or the equivalent... technical school background.is preferred.
+ 2) Previous facility mechanical and/or facility electrical experience is required.
+ 3) Must have a valid driver’s license.
+ 4) Able and willing to obtain a forklift license.
+ 5) Able and willing to work indoors/outdoors and in cold/hot conditions, at heights up to 50 ft.
+ 6) Able and willing to work in an environment which could require bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, heavy lifting, climbing stairs or ladders and working in high (e.g. elevated platforms/workstations, etc.) or confined spaces (e.g. tanks, vessels, silos, storage bins, hoppers, vaults, pits, manholes, tunnels, equipment housings, duct-work, pipelines, etc...).
Powered by JazzHR