WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE FOR 3RD SHIFT IN PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTION, MICROBIOLOGY & MECHANICAL SUPPORT!
As a result of our continued success and growth we are expanding our 3rd shift Manufacturing Operation in Somerset, NJ. We have opportunities for Sterile Fillers, Packaging Operators, Packaging Mechanics, Facilities Mechanics, Packaging Mechanic-Serialization, Distribution Associates, Production Supervisors/Lead, Microbiology Supervisor and Microbiology technicians. We are also seeking an Automation Support Specialist, 1st Shift, and Facilities Mechanic, 2nd Shift and 3rd Shift.
The Facility Mechanic works under the Facilities Maintenance Manager to help maintain daily operations at the Somerset, NJ manufacturing facility.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform Electrical, HVAC, plumbing and Mechanical Maintenance on facility equipment.
· Assist in all general office repairs
· Perform repairs on WFI / RD / boilers / systems
· Work in an independent manner overseeing general repairs
· Work on projects in and around the buildings
· Assist with housekeeping
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Graduate of a Vocational School and/or five plus years in a manufacturing facility.
· Electrical Experience
· Black Seal License
· Knowledge of Industrial Equipment
· Use of test equipment
· Ability to meet attendance standards. All full-time employees are required to work a 40-hr week. At times it may be necessary to work additional hours in order to get the required tasks accomplished to meet deadlines.