IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machinesto Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Provide entry level maintenance, installation and service of GTECH equipment at Retailer (customer) locations. Responds to dispatches and drives to customer locations within his or her "zone" to deliver supplies and to install, remove, or repair lottery equipment and communication devices.
Overall Purpose and Objective:
- Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, preventive maintenance and installation of lottery Point of Access (POA) equipment and communication devices used at the lottery retailer location
- Follow company policies to accurately confirm, accept and close service calls via automated dispatch system
- Appropriately document service activity according to site policy
- Process and maintain consumables inventory according to site policy
- Properly package and ship defective self service equipment to central repair facility
- Interface at basic level with third-party communication network provider to effectively troubleshoot communication problems at the lottery retailer location
- Accurately maintain, stock and document equipment, parts and consumables inventory
- Document retailer installation, changes and removals
- Follow procedures for returning defective materials to Central Repair facility (RMA Process)
- High school degree or GED equivalent required.
- 1 or more years of experience in a customer service related position
- 1 or more years of experience in technical repairs
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.