Corrpro Companies, Inc. is seeking a Field Technician with basic electrical experience and willing to climb 200' towers. We are NOT looking for a certified journeyman electrician. THIS IS AN ESSENTIAL SERVICES POSITION AND FULL TIME, LONG TERM WORK WITH FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Responsibilities
- Work on 2 or 3 person crew installing and servicing cathodic protection systems onto water storage tanks in the Midwest and Northeastern United States. Cathodic Protection is a means of preventing corrosion utilizing a low voltage DC current.
- Install and service maintenance of cathodic protection (corrosion control) systems on municipal and industrial water storage tanks/towers. Above ground steel water storage tanks/towers to 200'+ tall.
- Install conduit, junction boxes, pulling wires, splicing wires, reading basic drawings and general service maintenance work
- Understand and follow companys safety policies and procedures
- Document activities on Daily Field Reports
- Travel Monday through Friday (most weeks, most weekends off) and overtime as need. Workweeks 40 to 60 hours (including travel time)
- Must have a valid driver's license with clear record
- Experience or ability to climb 200' water towers
- Electrical education/experience preferred (applicants with limited experience will be considered)
- Experience operating basic hand tools and small power tools
- Experience running electrical conduit and associated wiring preferred
- Strong team and internal customer service skills, as well as strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to travel to client sites in Midwest and Northeast Monday through Friday (some weekends as needed) and work overtime
Compensation & Benefits - Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k, paid Per Diem for Food, 14 days Paid Time Off and 8 paid Holidays per year, Transportation to client site, lodging, safety equipment and tools provided, Tuition Assistance, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant priority referral Protected Veterans requested.Job Requirements: