At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time – that includes you ! Join us as a Financial Services Representative to assist customers in obtaining banking information and provide customer service support at the Fayetteville site! You'll shine in this role if have experience or interest in the financial services industry and a strong passion for helping customers. In this role, you'll listen to customer needs and concerns and help them to solve problems concerning service or products in a fun team environment.
**During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, the SYKES Fayetteville Recruiting Team is using video interviewing tools to continue to grow our team, while keeping your health and safety top-of-mind. Apply now to schedule your Virtual interview.**
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
• Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
• $11.50/hour + monthly incentives, with pay increase after product & addtl. pay increase after 6 months.
• 100% Paid Training
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid time off
• 100% free college tuition program through Ashford University (online) after just one year of employment!
About SYKES Fayetteville
Location: 921 Strickland Bridge Road Fayetteville, North Carolina 28314
SYKES Fayetteville is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family . Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES Fayetteville!
**Required qualifications, skills and experience**
Apply with us, if you possess:
• A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Previous banking or financial services experience (preferred)
• 6 months -1 year of customer service experience in a call center environment (preferred)
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action
SYKES observes and supports all applicable laws and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.