Are you an insurance sales professional looking to take the next step in your career? Bankers Life and Casualty Company is recruiting dynamic and dedicated Insurance Sales Agents who are also interested in expanding their careers into wealth management with Bankers Life Securities, Inc., an affiliated full-service broker dealer and subsidiary of CNO Financial Group, Inc. Qualified candidates for the Insurance Sales Agent position with Bankers Life and Casualty Company can participate in a six-month Financial Advisor training and development program conducted by Bankers Life Securities, Inc.
As an Insurance Sales Agent with Bankers Life and Casualty Company, you will utilize your strengths as you progress through our award-winning* insurance training, which will equip you with the skills to:
- Set appointments to identify prospective clients? needs and financial resources.
- Offer knowledgeable insurance policy recommendations to generate sales.
- Provide service to our client base as needed to meet their needs.
For those insurance agents accepted into the Bankers Life Securities, Inc. Financial Advisor six-month training and development program, you will receive support through the Bankers Life Securities Inc. mentoring program, cohort groups and virtual training sessions. As a Bankers Life Securities Financial Advisor, you will:
- Guide clients through financial planning strategies while assisting in their goals to achieve financial security.
- Continue to grow your career through ongoing Financial Advisor training programs.
Take control of your career and positively impact the lives of others in your community! Join Bankers Life and Casualty Company today.
*Bankers Life and Casualty Company earned Training Magazine?s ?Training Top 125? in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Results for this award were published in Training Magazine and on their website.
Bankers Life is a marketing brand of various subsidiaries of CNO Financial Group, Inc., including Bankers Life Securities, Inc., Bankers Life Advisory Services, Inc., and Bankers Life and Casualty Company.