Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams.As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
**Why** **Salient CRGT** **?**
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
This role is responsible for conducting comparison of fingerprints from known and unknown media sources to resolve identities. This role includes conducting fingerprint quality assurance reviews and identifying and resolving identity gaps for the identification of KSTs. This role supports and provides expert guidance in all areas of fingerprint recognition to Biometrics Intel Analysts.
1) Years of Experience: 10+ years of experience
2) Degree: MA/MS degree
3) Expert experience level performing biometric fingerprint analysis
4) Knowledge of IC organizations, policies, procedures, and requirements
5) Knowledge of terrorist identities analysis with extensive knowledge of associated databases and watchlisting procedures
6) Experience in logically analyze, synthesize, and assess multiple source of information for adjudications
7) Experience with fingerprint biometrics tool sets
8) ODNI ISSA/TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
+ Recognized expert in specific field
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
**Connect With Us!**
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
**Job Location(s)** _US-VA-Mclean_
**Job ID** _2020-9768_
**LCAT** _Intelligence Analyst 4_
**Work Status** _Full-Time Regular_