Fitness Studio Experience Associate
We are currently seeking high energy, passionate, and detail-oriented individuals who are fitness minded with a love for community and our brand! Our CycleBar Experience Associate delivers the CycleBar experience and provides concierge-level hospitality to our riders daily.
* Must have genuine hospitality and passion to help people
* Goal-oriented with an ability to work on a team to achieve goals
* Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
* Must have proficient computer skills
* Must have flexibility for a non-traditional schedule including some holiday, early-morning and weekend availability
* Must be able and willing to move bikes, and perform minor bike maintenance
* Must be willing to clean CycleTheater, Bathrooms, Lobby, shoes, towels, etc.
* Provide concierge-level service to all new and existing riders
* Execute hospitality process of first time rider experience, follow up, and close
* Work collaboratively with studio management
* Participate in special events within the community to promote the studio
* Assume responsibility for continuous development of personal hospitality and sales skills
* Maintain brand standards and initiatives
* Ride for free at ANY time there is a bike available!
* Leave the stuffy clothes behind, it’s all leggings and shorts here!
* Work a non-traditional structured schedule!
* Let your voice be heard! You will have access to others in the CycleBar community from your studio, studio’s across the country, and the corporate team!