Back of The House, the restaurant group behind some of San Francisco's most unique concepts and favorite neighborhood spots, such as Beretta, Lolinda, Delarosa, Starbelly, El Techo, Uno Dos Tacos, Belga and Super Duper Burgers, creates concept-driven restaurants that encompass the spirit of their San Francisco neighborhoods.
We are seeking energetic, passionate, and experienced Hosts and Expos for our concept, Flores, serving Mexican cuisine on Union Street. 2 plus years of relevant experience a plus.
We stay true to our roots while taking cues from Mexico’s booming food and drink movement. We’re serious about our food, but we’re even more serious about having fun. We’re San Francisco’s first contemporary Mexican restaurant serving traditional Mexican food and inspired cocktails. Find us at 2030 Union Street, between Belga and Palm House.
Candidates must possess the following qualities:
-Excellent floor presence and a passion for hospitality
-Genuine enjoyment of working with people
-Passionate, energetic, and detail oriented
-Friday, Saturday, & Sunday availability required
- Competitive Salary/Pay
- 401k Options
- Health Insurance, Vision, & Dental
- Dining Privileges at 9 of San Francisco's Best Restaurants
- $1,000 Manager Referral Bonus (Applies to all Restaurants in the group!)
- Employee Portal with access to digital pay-stubs, W2, and your insurance information
- Group gym membership rates
- Transportation and Commuter Benefits
- Dedicated Career Development