Seeking carpenters to work on multi-family home buildings, will be doing wood framing - Safety: 2x4 studs on walls/roof, foundation work, stick framing, installing flooring on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors. There will be prefabricated walls dropped in by a big boom, sheeting: floors & roofing. A couple of teams will be going through the punch list for projects. Varies Duties as assigned. Must have a fully stocked tool belt with all necessary carpentry tools to bring with you to the worksite. All PPE required: Hard hat, gloves, steel-toed boots, safety vest, and safety glasses. Outside Work Required, dress appropriately for the weather.
Pay Rate for this Job is $18 - $27 / hour
* Working with metal and wood framing and roof truss components
* Using hand or electric tools to fabricate, cut, and install framework
* Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
* Helping place and secure wood during the building process
* Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
* Five years of finish/rough commercial carpentry experience
* Strong scheduling and blueprint reading skills as well as knowledge of metal stud/wood framing, material management, metal doors, hardware install, drywall, trim, cabinets/counter tops, suspended grid, tile install, etc.
* Reliable transportation to and from jobsites
* Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly OSHA 10 preferred
* PeopleReady will help provide your OSHA training
* Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the job site
For more information, please contact on the below details –
1- Name - Robert Edwards
2- Contact Number -(651)977-5169
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.