_It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit._
_Have what it takes? Join us._
Freedom Boat Club is the nation's oldest and largest private member boat club and we are currently looking to add a highly customer-focused US Coast Guard Captain to our training staff. We are looking for a dynamic individual to handle training and on-boarding our club members through classroom and on the water training.
Good communication skills and friendly customer service required. The position will require weekend hours as needed and is part-time with flexible hours.
- Candidates must hold a US Coast Guard Captains License.
- Previous instructor experience is also highly desirable.
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Boating experience in and around boats is required
- Vision adequate to read / manipulate hand held computer tablets
- Ability to maintain a calm, positive attitude during periods of high activity
- Highly effective communications skills and friendly customer service is absolutely required
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working unsupervised
- High attention to detail
- Always operate with an emphasis on guest hospitality
- Adhere to all safety policies
- Maintain a cooperative, team attitude in working with supervisors and fellow employees
_We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process._
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here (https://www.eeoc.gov/employees-job-applicants) for more information
Brunswick (https://www.brunswick.com/job-candidate-privacy-notice) and Workday (https://www.workday.com/en-us/service-privacy.html?&\_rda=/company/service\_privacy.php) Privacy Policies
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
\#Brunswick Corporation - Freedom Boat Club
Brunswick Corporation (NYSE:BC) is home to the people behind life’s passions. Our company is made up of some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands in categories such as marine propulsion, boats, and parts and accessories. While we are family to 14,000 employees around the world, three divisions in 27 countries create a local environment, with our global headquarters in the Chicago suburb of Mettawa, IL.