Dental Associates of CT has multiple locations with a wide range of specialties. At Dental Associates our mission is to provide quality dental and personal care to all our patients in a relaxed and comfortable environment in which patients feel welcomed, accepted, secure, and confident in the care that they are receiving.
We believe that satisfying all of our patients is our most important goal.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Full-Time General Dentist to join our family. At Dental Associates we pride ourselves in providing top notch care and exemplary customer service.
- Excellent diagnostic skills and treatment plan appropriately
- Skilled at completing basic and complex procedures including direct and indirect restorations.
- Excellent restorative, endo and cosmetic skills
- Maintain proper patient treatment records
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to lead
- Use a variety of modern dental instruments including hand tools, rotary instruments and digital radiographs
- Excellent chair-side manner focused on educating patients and providing top-level customer service
- Must have CT Dental License
- Saturdays a must
Recent graduates and experienced providers are welcome!