Closets by Design is a nationally recognized leader in home organizing systems. We design, manufacture, and install a complete line of custom closets, home office furniture, media systems, wall-beds, garage cabinetry and more. We desire motivated, organized, caring individuals who have a passion to provide outstanding craftsmanship and superior customer service.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated General Laborer to join our growing team. The individual will be a shop assistant with the following responsibilities:
* Operate woodworking machinery and hand tools.
* Understand company product lines, machinery, assembly standards, and installation techniques.
* Follow quality and safety standards.
* Maintain shop equipment according to an established schedule.
* Understand cut lists for daily jobs.
* Additional tasks or projects as defined by the Production Manager.
* Experience in the woodworking or cabinet making fields preferred (32mm systems)
* Experience with woodworking equipment and hand tools a plus
* Excellent problem-solving skills, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Team oriented
* Quality conscious
* Service oriented
* Honest and reliable
Some prior Woodworking experience is preferred, but not required.
Apply online or call 602-875-0670 to find out more about this exciting opportunity