Q2 Solutions is hiring a Program Manager in the Translational Genomics Group to manage projects/programs in support of Clinical Genomic Assay development and validation.
This position will be responsible for ensuring that project scope, budget and timelines are specified, documented, and agreed to by all stakeholders. Will coordinate activities within and between departments to ensure that programs and projects remain on time and within budget. Will provide effective and ongoing communications with stakeholders and will lead discussions to reset expectations when competing priorities require recalibration. Will summarize program / project performance, including lessons learned, to facilitate ongoing improvements to project governance.
• Lead/facilitate the defining of goals, objectives and scope of programs and projects on an ongoing basis.
• Manage multiple programs and projects from start to finish: work with teams to develop work/task breakdown structures to define project milestones, timelines, dependencies and resource requirements; continually track progress to anticipate delays and other potential risks in order to escalate resource contention; lead communications to keep all project stakeholders informed.
• Develop and maintain progress summaries that are accessible to all project stakeholders.
• Lead communications with external stakeholders, as needed.
• Contribute to the development of tools, policies, and procedures for the development and implementation of resource allocation and metrics tracking strategies.
• Function in a team environment, recognizing that priorities will shift according to business needs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated expertise in project management and software tools
• Excellent planning, organizational and communications skills
• Prior experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical research and development sector is preferred
• PMP is Highly preferred.
**Minimum Required Education and Experience**
• Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences
• Minimum five years of experience, with at least one year of direct experience in project management.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled