Join us at TTEC where we welcome Healthcare Customer Service Representatives who have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind. Whether its getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you will be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one. Well train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that cant be taughta caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers through some of the more difficult times in their lives. Youll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere.
What you might be doing on a typical day:
As a TTEC customer experience champion, youll enjoy:
- Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being
- Open and maintain customer accounts and information
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and select the best solution in an efficient manner
- Resolve customer technical issues with patience and understanding
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
The basic stuff youll need:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, supportive, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Community-minded organization
- And yes all the competitive pay and benefits thatd youd expect
We are family:
- Excellent communication skills for us that means you can adapt to new and different situations, read the behavior of others, have difficult conversations with ease, and defuse and resolve conflict. In other words, you have the gift of gab. Empathy is the key.
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent with education more is better
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications.
- The passion and drive to make a difference