Do you have a caring personality, are you genuinely concerned about helping people and possess high moral standards of honesty and integrity, then we want you !
Comfort Keepers of Johns creeks is seeking compassionate, dedicated, responsible and reliable Caregivers and CNA’s (Certified nursing assistants). Responsibilities may include; Interacting with clients and engaging them to live fuller lives, bathing, showering, dressing, toileting, mobility, med reminders, post-surgical care, cleaning, laundry, meal preparation, shopping, transporting to and from Doctor appointments, and other errands as needed.
Bring your enthusiasm and compassion to help others and we will provide you with a professional caring environment in which to work.
We recognize that the quality of our Caregivers is what makes our company the leader in our community and we shall always work diligently to show you how much you and your work are appreciated. Good caregivers are hard to find and we truly enjoy working with those special individuals who share our commitment to excellence. We promise to do anything that we reasonably can to make Comfort Keepers® of Johns Creek the best place you have ever worked. Join our enthusiastic team!
Comfort Keepers of Johns Creek offers its Caregivers the following benefits:
- Competitive bi-weekly pay
- Employee/Client Referral Bonuses up to $200.00
- Holiday Pay (time and half for 9 major holidays)
- Learning opportunities available at no cost to you !
- Shorter Commute times -Clients near your home
- Paid mileage
- Employee Recognition and Awards
- Part time and PRN positions available
- Flexible Schedules; hours and days from Monday thru Sunday
- Friendly environment that fosters personal growth – We value our Caregivers!
- Opportunity to work as part of a care management team – Management support offered 24 hours a day