Great Opportunity to work in the Alpharetta, Duluth, Johns Creek, Lawrenceville and surrounding areas
Comfort Keepers of Johns Creek is seeking compassionate, dedicated, responsible and reliable Caregivers and CNA’s (Certified nursing assistants). Responsibilities may include; Interacting with clients and engaging them to live fuller lives, bathing, showering, dressing, toileting, mobility, med reminders, post-surgical care, cleaning, laundry, meal preparation, shopping, transporting to and from Doctor appointments, and other errands as needed.
Bring your enthusiasm and compassion to help others and we will provide you with a professional caring environment in which to work.
We recognize that the quality of our Caregivers is what makes our company the leader in our community and we shall always work diligently to show you how much you and your work are appreciated. Good caregivers are hard to find and we truly enjoy working with those special individuals who share our commitment to excellence. We promise to do anything that we reasonably can to make Comfort Keepers® of Johns Creek the best place you have ever worked. Join our enthusiastic team!
Comfort Keepers of Johns Creek offers its Caregivers the following benefits:
- Competitive bi-weekly pay
- Employee/Client Referral Bonuses up to $200.00
- Holiday Pay (time and half for 9 major holidays)
- Training – grow your career with learning opportunities and advancements
- Clients near your home
- Recognition and Awards
- Opportunity to work as part of a care management team – Management support offered 24 hours a day
- Flexible Schedules; hours and days from Monday thru Sunday
- Friendly environment that fosters personal growth – We value our Caregivers!