Looking to hire Long-term, Full-time Caregivers
We are looking for LONG-TERM, exceptional caregivers that thrive in the team environment. The client's we are looking to staff MUST be reliable. No Call Offs!!!!!!!
Sunday's: 9am-9pm in Wheat Ridge
Monday's: 9am-3pm in Wheat Ridge
Tuesday's: 8am-5pm in Lakewood
Thursday's: 8am-5pm in Lakewood
Friday's: 8am-1pm in Lakewood
Wednesday's and Saturday's OFF
Locations: Wheat Ridge and Lakewood
The ideal candidates will be flexible, can support multiple different clients on a weekly basis if necessary, and enjoys a challenge. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, highly skilled and has great work ethics. They are committed to serving others. Ideally you are completely engaged with your clients.
Do you want to make a meaningful contribution to your community and the lives of those around you? Do you enjoy building relationships with people and increasing their quality of life? Are you looking for a company you can grow with that offers opportunities to build your skills and knowledge in the healthcare industry? We've got the opportunity for you!
HomeWatch CareGivers is a fully licensed and certified Colorado based home care company for the last 34 years. We respectfully and compassionately meet the needs of our clients and their families; planning, educating and delivering the highest quality of in-home care. Our focus is to be the best in the industry, which means hiring the best personal care aides in the field. This is a non-medical job.
Position: Long-term Caregiver
- Provide assistance with hygiene such as (but not limited to) bathing, oral care, dressing, peri-care.
- Assist with food preparation, serve food, performs errands, light housekeeping, laundry, wash dishes.
- Provide medication reminders and observes the client taking their own medication.
- Have knowledge of agency policy and procedures.
- Record accurate client notes
- Be trained in first aid.
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Possess the ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Possess an ability to build and maintain great working relationships with Clients.
- Follow personalized care plan that enables independent, quality living, with dignity in the comfort of the clients home.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH BEHAVIORAL CLIENTS!!!!!!
Please attach your resume and cover letter in your email.
Please submit your application on line at http://www.homewatchcaregivers.com/arvada/caregiver-jobs.aspx