Arcadia Home Care & Staffing is searching for HHA’s in Brooklyn, Hillsdale, Willis, Jackson, and more cities!
Arcadia Home Care is currently hiring Home Care Aides to service our clients around the area. Apply today to start your career!
The Home Care industry is one of the fastest growing industries and we are in high demand for Home Care Aides. This is a great opportunity to start immediate work and become a part of the Arcadia Home Care team!.
What does Arcadia Home Care &Staffing have to offer to you?
· Long-term career opportunities…come grow with us!
· Great pay, annual increases, bonuses, and incentives
· Flexible scheduling
Here are some of the benefits of working for Arcadia Home Care:
· Weekly pay & direct deposit
· Health, Dental, Vision & 401K benefits available!
· Ongoing education opportunities
· 24 hour support staff
· Competitive salaries, flexible schedules & career stability
· Caregiver appreciation program
· Personal care, dressing, bathing, grooming
· Transfer client using Gait Belt/Hoyer Lift
· Provide and/or assist with light housekeeping: i.e. laundry, dishes, meal preparation, vacuuming, bed making
· Must be 18 years of age
· Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant or have 1 year experience in homecare
· Current TB, Physical, CPR & First Aid
· Valid Driver’s License
Arcadia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time