NeuroCare Home Health is currently hiring for a Home Health Aide (HHA)
If you are a skilled, compassionate and dedicated Home Health Aide looking to pursue a career with a new and exciting company, NeuroCare is the optimal workplace for you!
NeuroCare Home Health specializes in providing in-home care for individuals with neurological injuries such as spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries. We understand the importance of a positive caregiver-client relationship, therefor we make it a priority to match our client's with compatible caregivers for their expectations, needs and lifestyle.
· Part-time: 8 – 32 hours
· Overtime available
· Weekend & Holiday Rotation
· Day, Evening, & Night shifts – 8 hour and 12 hour shifts available
· Pay: $12.50 – $13.50
· Support patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks.
· Assist patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
· Transport clients to and from therapies, doctor appointments, stores, etc.
· Accompany clients to entertainment / recreational activities
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
· Observe and report on patient condition.
· Perform basic health care services for patients including checking vital signs or administering prescription medication.
· High school diploma/GED
· A valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
· Willing to work occasional weekends
· Must be able to pass a background check
· Caring and compassionate personality
· Ability to work with limited supervision
· Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
What we offer:
· Above market wages
· Weekly pay
· Paid orientation
· On the job training
· More than just another day at the office