DMS Home Care is currently interviewing, hiring, and training Home Health Aides of all skill levels to join our rapidly growing team.
As a Home Health Aide, you are trained to provide non-medical care to senior clients who need help to age in place from the comfort of home.
The process is simple—apply, interview, complete training, and start working!
Home Health Aide Duties
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Dementia care
- Overnight care
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with personal care (bathing, dressing, grooming)
- Assistance with mobility
- Minor errands and transportation
The DMS Difference
- Hands-on training (train with us in our custom training center)
- Weekly pay (plus holiday pay and holiday bonuses)
- Multiple raises (plus annual pay increases)
- Paid drive time
- DMS mobile app (check your schedule and review client care plans 24/7)
- Referral bonuses (up to $500)
Apply online at www.dmshome.com.
Based in Grand Rapids, DMS Home Care designs and delivers non-medical home care support services for hundreds of senior clients who need help to age in place. Our goal is to create remarkable partnerships between our Home Health Aides and clients. Experience the DMS Difference.