Clinical Staffing Resources of Florida is currently seeking HHA's and LPN's for continuous hospice care assignments throughout Miami - Dade County. We offer FT/ PT and per diem opportunities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assesses patient and family response to care and for keep a mindful eye on changes in condition. Report all changes appropriately to the RN case manager.
- Assist with specialized duties related to end of life care.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes timely and accurately. Documenting nursing observations, interventions and evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services and outcomes of interventions
Compassionate and professional nurses need only apply
Call KIRTI at 954-372-7114 PRESS 1 Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing.
- Current HHA / LPN licensure by state board of FL
- Minimum of 6 months of general nursing experience preferred to include current experience and at least one of the following: hospice, home care, med/surgery or critical care.
- Excellent nursing judgment and documentation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Current CPR certification preferred.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to the needs of the patients and caregivers (families, friends, and significant others).