Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry! Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Let us be Your Road to Success
We are seeking a professional and dedicated Sales Representative with a background in healthcare or medical sales to grow our business. Position is responsible for revenue growth and the marketing of core services and products; and for ensuring that the referral sources receive the highest quality service.
Why work for Rotech?If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: The Rotech Difference.
What's the Rotech Difference?It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.
- Sells Rotech Healthcares respiratory equipment including Noninvasive ventilation and Home Oxygen to potential and existing referral sources
- Establish and maintain relationships with doctors, hospitals, clinics, and other professionals in the medical community
- Conducts daily sales calls to establish new and maintain ongoing business with referral sources in the medical community
- Develops sales territory call strategies to qualify new and maintain existing accounts to grow the business
- Follows weekly call plan and enters completed sales calls using the Weekly Call Planner and Call Report
- Meets and/or exceeds a monthly sales quota
- Becomes an expert on reimbursement guidelines for Rotech products and communicates them to referral sources and physicians
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by resolving customer concerns
- Partners with location management and staff as well as other Rotech departments within to drive sales growth
- Performs other related duties as directed by Sales and Management
Education and Experience
- A four year college degree is required
- Experience in respiratory or medical sales is preferred
- Leadership Experience in other areas or fields
- Valid drivers license with a clean record in the state in which you reside (where applicable)
- Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with internal and external customers
- Willingness to participate in ongoing training and development
- Geographically located within the assigned territory
- Must be highly self-motivated, flexible and service-oriented
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to organize, plan, and delegate properly in accordance with size and services of the location
- Ability to write legibly in English
- Builds relationships with patients, caregivers, and referral sources
- Effective oral and written communication with location staff, supervisors, patients, and referral sources
- Helpful, knowledgeable, and polite
- Knowledgeable in all major insurance carrier eligibility and reimbursement guidelines
- Maintains a positive, constructive, and polite, attitude
- Strong leadership abilities
- Strong organization, time and territory management skills
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
- Ability to drive and travel via personal vehicle and occasionally via airplane
- Utilize computer for hours
- Routine walking and standing for long periods of time
- Use of hands to write, use computers and manipulate papers
- Hours of talking and hearing on a daily basis
- The position requires occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Understanding use of all applicable home medical equipment and supplies
- Using common office equipment (e.g., phone, copier, fax, computer, etc.)
- Internet, including knowledge of email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, etc.
- Office, warehouse, field
- Travel via automobile (personal vehicle) required with reimbursement according to Rotechs policy
- Regular interaction with billing center employees, Location Managers and sales team
- Contact with individual customers, caregivers, vendors, referral sources and location employees
- Maintains close communication with all location employees to ensure consistent and timely communication on patient matters
- Competitive Compensation
- Uncapped Commissions
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Auto & Mileage Reimbursement
- Company Cell Phone
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
- Employee Service Program
**Compensation includes a competitive base salary and a highly lucrative commission plan. Tenured Sales Representatives earn up to $100,000 annually. On average, first year Sales Representatives earn $60,000-65,000!
Make the right move, apply today & create your job profile!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact youif your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
CAREERS PORTAL JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK FACEBOOK LINKEDIN TWITTER
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each localitywhere Rotech has employees.