The Coated Products Operations consists of three manufacturing plants, four Slitting and Distribution Centers, and a majority interest partnership in Mexico. The CPO manufactures pressure sensitive label stock, utilizing a variety of face stock, adhesive and release liner combinations. Product capabilities include an expanded film line, as well as traditional paper, foil and thermal offerings. The Coated Products facility in Green Bay completed a major expansion, making this plant a state-of-the-art facility. The expansion has doubled the size of this plant, and includes a new building, Coater, Slitters and Automated Sequencing System.
Due to our continued growth, Green Bay Packaging Inc. is actively seeking a Human Resources Manager for the Coated Products Operations, located in Green Bay, WI.
• Coordinate recruitment, selection, onboarding, and retention processes
• Work with the HR team and the Leadership team to address the highest priority initiatives such as recruiting and retaining hourly employees
• Ensure that the company’s procedures comply with employment regulations
• Monitor various aspects of employees’ performance, such as attendance and sick leave.
• Assess the need for training, and coordinate the design and implementation of appropriate training programs
• Lead and support disciplinary processes and formal grievances
• Review pay structures and employee benefits
• Understand and apply HR best practices in coordination with Corporate Human Resources
• Manage LOA/FMLA issues, worker's compensation, and unemployment compensation.
• HR support for all 7 CPO divisions
• Work closely with occupational health nurses
• Labor relations and policy administration in one unionized and six non-union facilities
• BS / BA degree
• A minimum of four years of broad HR experience
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen effectively
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels
• A solid understanding of the key principles of employment law
• Knowledge of relevant computer systems and software programs
• Solid ethics, morals, and sound judgement
• Recruiting experience and a willingness to embrace employee retention and talent attraction initiatives
In addition to a competitive salary, the selected candidate will enjoy an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, prescription drug, STD, LTD, and company matching 401(k).
Requisition ID: 2022-1684
External Company Name: Green Bay Packaging, Inc.
External Company URL: https://gbp.com/
Street: 3250 South Ridge Road